Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Gday Pubs
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
- Fire Dragon Australia
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- First Nations Policy Futures National Conference
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Everything OHS
- The Art of Web
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- U3A Canberra
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Australian Rugby Choir
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Flipped Music
- Adriana Horstman
- Harbourview Motel
- Chirp Internet SRL
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Eagles Range
- Global GreenTag
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Geranium House
- Nourished Life
- H2O Taxis
- Sequins & Sand
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.