Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Harbourview Motel
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Gday Pubs
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Nourished Life
- H2O Taxis
- Adriana Horstman
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- The Art of Web
- Sequins & Sand
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- EAAP Conference 2022
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- First Nations Policy Futures National Conference
- Australian Rugby Choir
- Everything OHS
- Global GreenTag
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Flipped Music
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Eagles Range
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- U3A Canberra
- Geranium House
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.