Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- H2O Taxis
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Nourished Life
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Harbourview Motel
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Everything OHS
- Eagles Range
- Flipped Music
- U3A Canberra
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Geranium House
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Adriana Horstman
- The Art of Web
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Gday Pubs
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Australian Rugby Choir
- Sequins & Sand
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Global GreenTag
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.