Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Flipped Music
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Sequins & Sand
- The Art of Web
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- First Nations Policy Futures National Conference
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Gday Pubs
- Geranium House
- Global GreenTag
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Everything OHS
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- U3A Canberra
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Harbourview Motel
- Nourished Life
- Fire Dragon Australia
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Adriana Horstman
- H2O Taxis
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- EAAP Conference 2018
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Eagles Range
- Australian Rugby Choir
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.