Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Harbourview Motel
- First Nations Policy Futures National Conference
- EAAP Conference 2022
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Chirp Internet SRL
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Canberra & District Historical Society
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Australian Rugby Choir
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Shoalhaven District Billiards and Snooker Association
- H2O Taxis
- The Art of Web
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Gday Pubs
- Global GreenTag South Africa
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Nourished Life
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Everything OHS
- Flipped Music
- Adriana Horstman
- Eagles Range
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- U3A Canberra
- Global GreenTag U.S.A.
- Global GreenTag
- Sequins & Sand
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Geranium House
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.